• header1
  • header2
  • header3
  • header4
Cover for Covers - Restaurant InsuranceInnsure - Pub InsuranceLets Insure - Rentals InsuranceStay Insured - B & B InsuranceIn the Bag - Shop Insurance

When you are letting a holiday home or renting out a private dwelling, you need to be sure that your property is properly insured but without having to pay an inflated premium for optional extras that simply do not apply to your circumstances.

Macbeth Scott & Co can now exclusively offer you LETS INSURE, a policy designed in conjunction with Liverpool Victoria that offers excellent levels of standard cover as well as the option to tailor the policy for your own specific needs.

As a local insurance broker we understand the particular needs of businesses in our region and are also able to reflect the favourable local conditions such as low crime rates, and low instances of flood and subsidence, in our highly competitive premiums.

If you are a private residential landlord click HERE for a quote

If you rent out a holiday home click HERE


  • Accidental damage cover on buildings and contents as standard.
  • Cover for up to 60 consecutive days unoccupancy.
  • Loss of income cover up to £150,000.
  • Low standard excess of £100.
  • Employers Liability cover up to £10 million.
  • Public Liability cover up to £5 million.